Bridge Cottage Surgery Patient Participation Group have been working hard on behalf of the Surgery and its patients, including the following areas:
- PPG Communication board in reception
- Magazine articles on hot topics in local Welwyn, Datchworth and Kimpton Magazines
- A small group of PPG members have been working on cancer slides for surgeries
- Development of the Appointment flowchart (which you will find on this website under Appointments) to help patients understand the appointment booking system and who is most appropriate clinician to book
- Development of vPPG(Virtual) Group
- Networking with local practices to find best practice
- Engagement at Welwyn Street Market to encourage awareness of health care
- Development of new HealthWalk in Old Welwyn area
- Attending the surgery during opening hours promoting bowel cancer awareness
- Regular monthly meet your PPG in reception area
If you think you would like to be involved in the PPG please get in touch. We meet bi-monthly on a Monday morning between 10am - 11.30am.
For more information please call the Surgery on 01438 715044 and ask for Debbie.